Sunday, September 28, 2008

FAVORITES TAG

This is my second tag in 2 days! Here's the info:

My Favorites Right Now Are: (drumroll, please)
Food: I love chicken enchiladas (today, tomorrow it might be something new)
Drink: really cold milk
Fruit: raspberries
Ice cream: Black Walnut
Candy bar: Mr. Goodbar
Music: country
TV Show: anything on FOOD NETWORK
Movie: White Christmas
Book: I read so many books every week, it's hard to choose... Um, I pick Fairest by Gail Carson Levine- it was cute, and my most recent read
Sound: my kids' laughter
Smell: fresh baked bread
Sight: the leaves changing color on the trees
Touch: Kellie's curls
Taste: hazelnut hot chocolate

Again- I tag Janice! You're it!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Very cool Julie. I enjoyed getting to know you a bit better, thanks!

The Dell Family said...

Ooh I love hazelnut hot chocolate too. I also put caramel in it too. YUMMY! It's so not HOT CHOCOLATE drinking weather here in Vegas yet. Maybe in December if I put the air condition on:)

Lady Carolyn said...

Mmm.... Enchiladas.... I know what I'm making tonight... :)