My sister and her family stopped by on their way to my Mom and Dad's house last night. It was so fun to spend a few hours with them. Here's some highlights...
Levi has a reputation for "being difficult" and typically will only allow Matt, myself and occasionally Grandpa to hold him. It seems like my family has made it their mission to see who can win him over. My brother John succeeded briefly a few weeks ago and my sister Jerri Lynn held the honor last night.
(It doesn't hurt that she "bribed" him with a tub of Red Vines- which he LOVED!)
Whatever works, I guess! :)
Kellie and Jessica, pool buddies!
Cute Jennifer!
Caleb and Jason
Aaron and his puppy dog towel. BRRRR it's cold!
Levi and the Monster towel. I think he likes the pool- don't you?
"Queen" Jessica
(It doesn't hurt that she "bribed" him with a tub of Red Vines- which he LOVED!)
Whatever works, I guess! :)
Kellie and Jessica, pool buddies!
Cute Jennifer!
Caleb and Jason
Aaron and his puppy dog towel. BRRRR it's cold!
Levi and the Monster towel. I think he likes the pool- don't you?
Miss Kellie
Jessica and Kellie"Queen" Jessica










1 comment:
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment