Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Aaron's 9th Birthday
9 years ago I was handed a little bundle in a blue blanket and our lives changed overnight. We had no idea what we were in for. Maybe it was because he was our 1st born and he sensed our hesitation and fear, or maybe it was just his personality, but he was the most fussy, difficult baby we've had. Well into his first year he would fuss and whine and Matt and I would look at each other and remind one another that 1.) He didn't know he was annoying... and 2.) It was a good thing he was cute.
I am happy to report that Aaron did, indeed,overcome the fussy baby stages and has turned into a wonderful young man that we are very proud of. He is a great son and a loving brother to his brothers and sister. We all love him VERY much.
Some fun facts about Aaron:
*This past year he has discovered the joy of Star Wars. While he is completely enthralled with all things intergalactic- I must admit that some days I tire of his JarJar binks impersonations at the dinner table. :)
*Aaron LOVES books and reads very quickly. We have a hard time keeping him in fresh reading material because he reads it so quickly! I have taken to checking under his pillow every night because he sneaks them into bed and stays up way too late reading.
*He has a love for Mexican food and frequently asks for burritos, tacos, and enchiladas.
*He still loves tomatoes and would eat them like an apple if I let him.
*He also discovered Alvin and the Chipmunks this year and likes to try to sing like them in a high squeaky voice.
*He decided that he wants spiky hair on top, so every morning we gel it, comb it up and blow dry it into his favorite style.
*He loves cookies, especially snickerdoodles.
*We still call him Aaron Bear, even though he recently has started rolling his eyes at this.
Happy Birthday Aaron! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment