Saturday, June 11, 2011

Spencer's ONEderful!

I have a cute, cute, CUTE nephew who turned ONE this last week. His birthday party was a blast- here's some highlights...
 The Cake that Melanie made for Spencer.
The BIRTHDAY BOY!
 Fun and Games... learning to crab-walk.
 A Caleb Crab!
Crab-walking...
I like to think that Spencer is watching all the other kids crab-walking and thinks to himself, "you do it your way, I'll do it mine... and I'M quicker!"
 Time for a water fight!
 Jordan vs. the kids
 Spencer liked his water gun, too!
 Uncle Jordan doesn't play fair- he got our the fire extinguisher and hosed every one off!
Jordan in action!
Spencer and his presents.
 Not too sure about having "frosting fingers".
 Well, maybe.
 Frosting face.
Lovable guy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

That was a really fun party! My kids sure had a great time with yours. I can't believe Spencer is one already! Crazy!