I kind of hesitate to post this picture, because I know ultrasound pictures can be very hard to decipher unless you have someone there to "walk you through it", but considering that this is a 3D image, I figured I'd give it a shot.
For those of you who need a little help- I'll do my best to help. This is baby's face. His forehead is at the top of the picture, his chin is at the bottom. He has a little fist balled up over his eyebrow/forehead to the right, and there is also a bit of the umbilical cord in the lower right, which makes the image there a little fuzzy there. In the middle you can see his eyes, nose, lips,chubby cheeks.and chin.
I am 36+ weeks and they are estimating the "little" guy to be about 7 lbs 4 oz. at this point. (They could be off 1/2 a lb either way.)
Can't wait to meet the little guy soon!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment